Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from the Lawder Home.
Just a few pictures of my home for the tour of homes

This is my fire place.


Diningroom

The center of attention in my livingroom

Top of the television along with my favorite oil painting that I did


Santa waiting on Christmas

This years new ornament from one of my "Silly Sisters"

Diningroom again

And to top it all off the Christmas Tree.

Merry Christmas everyone.
May God Bless and keep each of you in His arms.























2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tour.

Merry Christmas.

I have 25 Days of Christmas pictures at http://365-days-of-christmas.blogspot.com/.

TeriAnnElizabeth said...

I'm praying for you Becky! Keep being faithful to HIM as you have been.

You glorify GOD even when things are down or things are up. HE never changes and HE is faithful through it all.

Your faithfulness in the hard times gives HIM such glory and is such a witness to others!

Blessings and prayers,
Teri