Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Feeling the Crunch

Dear Beth,
Thank you so much for this post. I was hit with the crunch on Dec 8th, 2008 when my former employers asked me to meet them for breakfast and I did we order our food and while we were waiting they told me I no longer had a job with the company due to finances (I was overhead). But putting that all aside because I gave all the anger and hurt over the my Lord and Savior and he has been good and taken it all from me. I am a single lady and my only income. I have applied for my unemployment and was approved last week just having to wait on the first check which I have no clue when it will be sent. Possibily next week. I appreciate your prayers very much. As for right now God has made what little money I have go a long ways for the last month. Bills are coming due again and I know HE will provide. But I must say last week while I was at our local career center I was watching all the people that was coming in to apply for unemployment and try to find a job and I was sadden for them. I know I am in that boat with them but I have my Lord to provide and I don't know how many of them did. So many sad faces, so many walking away with nothing. Lots of people looking for work but no work for them. My prayer is for those out there that are hurting spiritually and financially. The one thing I can say I have been blessed to be able to spend more time with my Lord in His Word and in study than I have in awhile and I am loving it.

No comments: