Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Family

I have two blogsites and I have decided this one considering the name is mainly going to be about my family and the things that are going on in our lives whether anyone will be interested or not. It will have pictures and just adventures that our LORD is leading us through. So I will start off with some of my new family pictures from the holidays. Hope whoever views these pictures will enjoy them and keep my family in your prayers as we continue in the plans that the LORD as for us.

Opening gifts. We hit of the day was the stockings that we gave each of our kids.
This is the kids. I love each and everyone of them.
So I get the hang of this I will post more pictures as we go. Thank you LORD for my family keep them save in your loving arms.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
I also blog(doesn't that sound like something you shouldn't say in mixed company???) rarely on
"Confessions of a Grapeseed"
adopted1987.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
I also blog(sounds like something to be done in the toliet??) on
"Confessions of a Grapeseed"
adopted1987.blogspot.com

tommy

paula said...

This is the kids. I love each and every one of them.
Thank you LORD for my family keep them save in your loving arms.
I really appreciate that you are thankful ever loving father almighty.